OA Plumbing provide preventative plumbing & maintenance services to commercial and industrial clients. We also perform plumbing maintenance services such as water filter replacement and hot water system inspections in the home. Regular assessment and maintenance is important to identify potential risks before they happen reducing the impact and cost of down-time.
Benefits of scheduled industrial plumbing and commercial plumbing maintenance include:
- Reduce chance of breakdowns and interruptions by assessing potential risks and weak points, minimising disruption to the normal running of site
- Repairing leaks, keep drains clear, protect pipes from failing and keep sewer lines running
- Identifying and rectifying leaking taps/toilet cisterns reducing water consumption
- Increased familiarity of the site and location of services
- Develop relationship with our team
Preventative Maintenance Plumbing at Home
Finding and rectifying plumbing issues can prevent expensive repairs and damage to your home. A maintenance plumber will identify drips on faucets or running toilets, inspect your hot water system and perform roof maintenance. Talk to OA Plumbing to organise a member of our team to come out to your home today.
OA Plumbing can assist you with the a range of plumbing maintenance services including:
- Tap Servicing
- Toilet Servicing
- Sewer Line Servicing
- Water Filter Replacement
- Hot Water System Inspections
A dripping tap can waste 30 - 200 litres of water per day!
The Brisbane City Council suggests the following tips you can do yourself to check for water leaks in your home:
- Turn off taps completely, check for wear on washers and get leaking taps fixed
- Check for leaks in your toilet by adding food colouring in the cistern. If the colour appears in the bowl after 15 minutes you have a leak.
- Additionally you can check for leaks using your water meter. Take a reading last thing at night (make sure no water is used throughout night) and take another reading first thing in the morning. If there is a change in the reading you may have a leak.
Our team at OA Plumbing can help you resolve leaks and test for further undetected tap leaks around your home with tap servicing. Our tap service may include:
- Replacement of tap washer, o-rings and jumper valve
Toilets / Urinals need regular servicing to operate effectively - to keep your facilities clean, odour-free and hygienic. If a urinal is not serviced regularly issues such as bad drainage and pooling can develop.
Sewer Line Servicing
One of the most common causes of a blocked sewer pipe is objects such as baby wipes, toys, cat litter, oil, grease and paint being flushed down the toilet/drains. Sewer lines can also fail due to tree roots, age (old pipes rusting and deteriorating), ground movement and temperature.
OA Plumbing provide expert sewer cleaning and repairs for the Brisbane area.
Water Filter Replacement
Need your water filter replaced? OA Plumbing can source cartridges; and can remove and replace water filter cartridges.
Hot Water System Inspections
Regular maintenance is a good way to ensure efficiency and longevity of your hot water system.
Our hot water system inspection involves:
- Checking condition of unit for damage and leaks
- Testing safety valves and parts
- Checking water temperature and adjusting the thermostat if necessary (Many systems are set at an unnecessarily high temperature*)
OA plumbing are your industrial maintenance plumber and commercial maintenance plumber!